Pescadero Program to Strength Institutional Capacities
and Leadership of Civil Society Organizations in Northwest Mexico
The project raises five expected results at the end of a 5-year period (2014-2018):
- Civil society organizations (CSOs) in the northwest improve their institutional effectiveness for better governance, management, and administration.
- Middle and upper-level CSO staff from the northwest have the necessary leadership skills for the proper management of their organizations
- Northwest CSOs diversify and increase their funding sources through the development of new strategies.
- CSOs in the Northwest improve their positioning with key actors in the region, through the design of communication strategies and public relations.
- Northwest CSOs meet their institutional goals through up-to-date strategic planning and the ability to monitor and evaluate their own programs.
The David and Lucile Packard Foundation, The Walton Family Foundation, The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust, Marisla Foundation, Sandler Foundation
Length: 5 years (2014-2018).
Last update: September 2017.